Made of polypropylene
These 96-well PCR plates are thin-walled and designed for rapid thermal transfer. Each well has a capacity of 0.2 ml. They are precision-molded to ensure well-to-well and plate-to-plate uniformity. The inside of the tubes is smooth and has an inert surface on which enzymes and nucleic acids do not bind.
Sealing can be performed with SecureSeal™ Thermal sealing film and foil (T329 Series), and Amplate™ Mat (T329-10). Suitable to be used with most 96-well thermal cyclers. Their flexible design allows them to be easily cut into sections of 24, 32 or 48 tubes.
On this 96-well plate, a printed alphanumeric grid helps sample identification. To facilitate orientation, the bottom right corner of the plate is cut away. The AMPLATE™ is easy to seal since no cylindrical walls extend above the plate. More economical than using single tubes, it is available colorless and in four different colors. Packed in tamperproof resealable bags of 10 plates.
• Printed alphanumeric grid for easier identification
• Flexible plate for better fitting of tubes in thermal block
• Can be cut to desired format
• Corner is cut away to facilitate orientation of plate
• Inside of tube is smooth and has an inert surface